Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our Boring Lives!!

I haven't posted in a few days but that is just because we have had boring lives since my last post. Go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch tv go to sleep, REPEAT!

It is getting pretty boring. I don't remember if I mentioned in my last post but Brian did take his exam for his administrative license on Friday, won't hear the results for 10-15 days so keep your fingers crossed!!!

This weekend should be exciting though. Saturday is the K-State Football Spring game, haven't decided if we are going for sure or if I should cheer for silver or purple! On Sunday we are taking Miller to the K-State baseball game, it's bring your pet to the game day. We are mostly going because we want the free dog bowl they are handing out to the first 100 people. If we don't get there in time we are coming home. Miller is too much work around other dogs and people. I did take him to PETCO last weekend and he did surprisingly well, the only time he barked like a nut was when another dog wouldn't come say hi to him. Let's hope we have the same luck Sunday.

Stay tuned for the report on Millers outing to the ball field!!

No comments:

Post a Comment